Music

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
I am a lost artist from the long ago times when earth wore the clothes of a young girl..I am a poet who can not write and a blind seer who lives on the edge of dreams..I have visited the other side of things and drank from the big dipper and I have stolen time from the big clock..I may be the last of the human wolves or a simple sparkle on the waters of time...I have been a modern warrior but today I am just another old fool out on the land listening to the earth breathe and watching the wild flowers drinking rain...I am a mixed blood born with an Indian spirit..I have felt brother wind and listened to his touch.. I have heard the spirits of the tree children and noted their chatter with the red willows and I have cried as a real man would when they told me that earth is dying....

Art Call

Please send "Mail Art" re- is the great mail artist David Zack really in the spirit world… all works will be posted at http://www.medwolf.blogspot.com/ This project is on going,no fee,no jury,no returns and the theme is “Zack Sightings“....if u know some one who looks like Zack then send me a pic,create a pic,become a pic etc etc…some have said that Zack was a shape-shifter and may still walk among us not in human form but as an animal or bird..send mail to Zack Sightings c/o Medwolf~RR 7,Site 715,Comp 62,Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada S7K 1N2 …I will send something back..

The David Zack Show

The David Zack Show opened at The New Gallery (TNG) in Calgary,Alberta,Canada october 10/ 2008,it is a retrospective / commemorative installation of zack's work mostly focusing on the 70's and 80's,the show is based on Istvan Kantor`s archival collection extended with contributions from many other artists,he is still collecting material…a book/catalog will be published after the TNG show therefore it will include details of the installation together with essays and additional information and visuals……

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zack Sighting~Steve Random


From~Steve Random 6320 Falcon Knoll Circle Raleigh, NC 27616-8883 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers